The ranking is done by an independent team established by Kemenristekdikti based on academic and non academic assessment. In this year, universities, both public and private, included in the ranking, totaling 3244.
2. Employee Class or Regular ClassSelection of classes of employees or regular classes will determine the amount of tuition BSI you will pay.
In addition, the cost of tuition fees for each educational program at BSI is the same but there are different ones even in one educational program.
What is quite striking from the results of that research is the performance of Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) which fell to the 6th rank of Asia. In fact, in a survey of QS University Ranking: Asia 2015, university daftar peringkat perguruan tinggi negeri di indonesia pride of South Korean people was ranked 3rd.
While for those of you who are still free, in the sense of not working, then you should take regular course course because if viewed in terms of cost then the cost of regular class is cheaper when compared with tuition class employees. Regular classes are held on the morning until noon.
The ranking is based on Quacquarelli Symonds research peringkat perguruan tinggi di indonesia 2016 results using 9 indicators to rank 350 Asian universities 2016. The details are as follows.
From the information faculty and academies organized by Bina Sarana Informatika (BSI) can certainly be your choice when enrolling to become a student candidate Bina Sarana Informatika (BSI).
5. Number of scientific research per faculty (15% weight)Using the Scopus application, the number of scientific research per faculty is calculated to be a score with a 15% weight rating.
19. Sungkyunkwan University, South Korea.
If you want to study at BSI, you do not have to worry about tuition fees. Tuition in Bina Sarana Informatika (BSI) is quite affordable for prospective students from low economic level to high economic level can study at Bina Sarana Informatika (BSI).
12. Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH), South Korea.
4. Campus Location SelectionBSI campus selection also affects the size of the tuition fees that must be paid. For example in general BSI tuition is Rp. 1.380.000, then on a certain BSI campus there will be additional charges.
B Tuition Fee BSI Program Dual CampusTuition Fee Rp. 2.180.000, – per SemesterThese costs include: Administration Fee, Basic CPP, credits fees, lab fees and examination fees (except for her exams)Lecture Evening / Night, additional tuition fee of Rp 500.000, -Prakuliah fee, Rp 800.000, -Contribution of Education Facilities (SSP) for:SSP Cost I wave: free (free)SSP II cost: Rp. 020/01. /1SSP wave III cost: Rp. 020/01. /1SSP peringkat perguruan tinggi di indonesia 2016 wave IV cost: Rp. 020/01. /1SSP wave V cost: Rp. 020/01 peringkat perguruan tinggi indonesia 2016. /1SSP wave costs VI: Rp. 020/01. Lihat referensi daftar peringkat perguruan tinggi di indonesia. /1Description:Cost of SSP (Donation of Education Facilities) in cicil 2x in semester 2 and semester 3.Payments are made through ATM or Internet Banking in accordance with the Bank in cooperation with BSI.In semesters 7 & 8, tuition fees are paid to the account of Yayasan Indonesia Nusa Mandiri.
Cost of Education Component at BSI, namely:Tuition fee. Where the tuition fee includes: Administration fee. Basic BPP, credits fees, lab fees, and examination fees (except for her exams)Contribution of Education Facilities (SSP). This fee is payable only once upon registration of new students and payable in accordance with applicable regulations.Prakuliah Fees. Fees are payable 1 time when new admissions are used for Academic Orientation (Ormik), Almamater Jacket, Student Identity Card, Student Fund and paid in tuition at semester 1That’s the tuition component of BSI you need to know. Next you need to know other related things about the tuition of BSI.
18. Yonsei University, South Korea.
20. Tohoku University, Japan..
11. University of Bina Nusantara, Jakarta (301-350)From the results of the survey, it is known that UI, ITB, UGM rankings increased significantly. UI rating increased from 79 last year to 67, ITB soared from 122 to 86, and UGM from 137 to 135.
4. The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST), Hong Kong5. Tsinghua University, China6. KAIST – Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, peringkat perguruan tinggi indonesia 2016 South Korea7. City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong8. The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK), Hong Kong9. Peking University, China.
6. The proportion of international faculty (2.5%).
13. The University of Tokyo, Japan.
1. Academic reputation (weight 30%).
While those who ranked third to tenth, respectively, were UI (3,69), IPB (3,54), Universitas Brawijaya (3,24), ITS (3,17), Airlangga University (3.15) , University of Hasanudin (3.06), Diponegoro University (3.04) and Universitas Padjadjaran (2.97).
Details of BSI Lecture Cost Employee Class and Regular Class All Education ProgramsTo make it easier to see details of BSI tuition fees, it will be explained below. The details of costs are differentiated by the course of study, but there are also courses that have the same cost.
There are several components that must be known related to tuition fees at BSI. These components are given below.
“Other universities that are ranked this year are the Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology and the Muhammadiyah University of Surakarta in the ranking group of 251-300 and Brawijaya University and Bina Nusantara University in the 301-350 rank group,” reports the QS University Rankings: Asia 2016 report.
Does this mean Quacquarelli Symonds only surveys 11 universities in Indonesia. Simona Bizzozero, Head of Public Relations at Quacquarelli Symonds, said the global survey institute conducted a study of all universities in Indonesia.
C. Tuition Fee BSI Twinning ProgramBelow is the breakdown of BSI twinning program tuition peringkat perguruan tinggi fee:Tuition Fee Rp. 1.380.000, – per SemesterSpecial option Information Management Tuition Fee plus Rp 300,000, -These costs include: Administration Fee, Core BPP, credits fees, lab fees & exam fees (excepting her exam)Lecture Evening / Night, additional tuition fee of Rp 500.000, -Prakuliah fee, Rp 800.000, -SSP costs in accordance with the incoming waves:SSP Cost I wave: free (free)SSP II cost: Rp. 020/01. /1SSP wave III cost: Rp. 020/01. /1SSP wave IV cost: Rp. 020/01. /1SSP wave V cost: Rp. 020/01. /1SSP wave costs VI: Rp. 020/01. /1INFORMATIONPayments are made through ATM or Internet Banking in accordance with the Bank in cooperation with BSI.In semesters 7 & 8, tuition fees are paid to the account of Yayasan Indonesia Nusa Mandiri.
Bina Sarana Informatika (BSI) was established on March 3, 1988. The motto is “Lecture ..? BSI Aja !! “Education programs in the BSI there are 3 kinds:Diploma III ProgramDual Campus ProgramTwinning ProgramCurrently Bina Sarana Informatika (BSI) has several faculties, namely:Faculty of Engineeringfaculty of Economicsfaculty of CommunicationFaculty of Art & DesignFaculty of NursingGraduate Program of BSI UniversitySTMP BSI UniversityAcademy of Bina Sarana Informatika (BSI), which are:Academy of Information and Computer Management (AMIK), Study Program opened Computerized Accounting, Information Management, Computer Engineering, Informatics Engineering (specifically BSI Purwokerto)Academy of Secretary and Management (ASM), Study Program opened by Secretariat, Management AdministrationForeign Language Academy (ABA) Study Program opened in EnglishAcademy of Communication (AKOM) Public Relations Program, Broadcasting, Advertising.Tourism Academy (AKPAR) HospitalityAcademy of Financial Management (AMK) Study Program opened Accounting Concentration Accounting Banking, Tax Management.
3. Selection of Education Program and Study ProgramIn addition to the above two information that can affect the size of ordinary lectures at BSI, the Selection of Education Program and Study Program also affect the amount of tuition fees at BSI.
Of the 9 indicators, Quacquarelli Symonds then ranked 350 Asian universities in 2016. His ranking has increased by 50 universities compared to QS University Ranking: Asia 2015 which ranked only 300 universities.
3. Ratio of faculty / student (weight 20%)Calculated from the ratio of the number of lecturers to the number of students who graduated from each course in college4. Research award (weight 15%)The indicator is the number of college scientific research that gets the award as a benchmark of reputationThe scientific work, which was analyzed by the Scopus program.
8. Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology (Surabaya) -251-3009. University of Muhammadiyah Surakarta (Solo) -251-30010. Universitas Brawijaya Malang (301-350).
Meanwhile Tsinghua University soared from 11th place last year to 5th place this year.
15. Kyoto University, Japan.
If you choose Dual Campus Program, then the tuition fee will be more expensive if dibandung with tuition of Diploma Program III or Twinning Program